Monday, 2 February 2015

Drop Dead: I have no friends

Fishnets - primark

As soon as  I saw this dress I had to buy it (once it was in stock) and I love it! It's such a comfy tshirt style dress which is also a good length not too short not too long! And the love the add of the collar, but I am a sucker for collars! I'm loving the drop dead winter '14 collection there's a crop top with fangs on and another navy dress I have my eye on!

Have you bought from drop dead before?
Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This dress is sooo cute. I love little outfits like this, plus the collar is everything. :)

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never pull this off, you look lovely.

    Emma From Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore your hair I have been thinking about doing some blue tips as well, it looks stunning on you!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit!! I love your dress and boots! :),

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so cool! I love collars too <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. <33333 such lovely dress!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! You've got fantastic hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is sooo cute! I've always wanted to buy something from Drop Dead, the clothes are awesome!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a rad dress. I have yet to find a good t-shirt dress though. Damn!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look the dress and you hair is amazing ! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig