Saturday, 14 February 2015

Floral kimono


Happy Valentines day! Today I am spending it with my boyfriend who has come up from Cornwall and then going for dinner with him and four friends then going to see All time low and You me at six at the O2 arena as my friend as got us tickets! Sweet, These two bands especially All time low are nostalgic for me.
Now the outfit, I think this kimono is going to be perfect for the fast approaching Spring season due to it's length. I hate showing my skin so it will be a great cover up. Also it only cost my £10 in the sale so I definitely couldn't say no! 

Are you doing/did anything special for Valentines?
Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That kimono is so pretty. I haven't seen a long one for ages!
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I'm in love with your hair and that kimono is gorgeous- especially with those boots! Lovely outfit. Hope you've had a good valentine's weekend! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look! I love floral kimonos and this one is so great. Love how long it is!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic as always, love that kimono on you, it reminds me of Florence and the Machine!

    Rags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome kimono and dip dye tips. love your style
    xx Sarah
    Russian Dressing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig