Thursday, 19 February 2015

Jacamo, featuring a boy!

I've been wanting to get the boyfriend on the blog for a while now but he's been refusing. I always love seeing how guys style pieces because they usually have such a different take then us girls.
So I have now forced John to style up this parker from Jacamo!
I've always thought that guys get neglected in the fashion industry and there aren't many places for them to shop at high-street prices. I've discovered this whilst hunting for presents for the males in my life. John and I both really liked the Jacamo site and found they had a good mix of pieces. If you or other half are a fan of Cricket they even have a Freddy Flintoff range! 
 You can't beat a good parker! John and I both agreed that we liked this parker even more in real life, especially the fleece on the inside of the hood. John also said that it's really warm and water proof as it decided to rain the day I wanted to take photos. Atleast we got to try it out in the appropriate weather conditions. This is why I've included inside and outfit photos. I didn't have a hood and looked like a drowned rat! Stupid Winter. We had a lovely day out in the rain we went to the Imperial war museum and then a wonder along Southbank. 

Have you shopped at Jacamo before?

Sophie! 
& John.
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. cute jacket! I'm pretty sure my husband would absolutely refuse to ever be on my blog...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like it's worth the money :) Rebecca | Rebecca Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig