Thursday, 26 February 2015

Recently on: Instagram!

As I am writing this I am sat on my parents sofa being super lazy as I had some annual leave from work and decided to head back to Cornwall! I thought I would do a little instagram catch up and a few more as it's probably my favourite form of social media and I try and post as often as possible!

Making this collage has made me realise how much food I instagram. I'm one of those people....
If you fancy following my instagram you can click HERE! And please leave me your links and I will attempt to check them out, love finding new accounts to follow/stalk.....

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that Adventure Time bedding is awesome!! Looks like you had some fun adventures and yummy food also! Hope you've had a great weekend xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bedding still just gets me every time! AMAZING! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig