Sunday, 22 March 2015

Easy Smock Dress

Choker - Depop

When I'm feeling particularly lazy but want to feel good I always throw on a smock dress and tights because it's simple and looks good, well I think so anyway. I'm not usually a girl who wears jeans and  a t-shirt so a smock dress is my lazy attire! I bought this from New Look last month and I really like the fit and detail. Perfect for a fat belly day!

What are your go to pieces?
Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Smock dresses and cool boots are such an easy but awesome outfit! Love the blue in your hair as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress. And I love those boots; such a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig