Thursday, 2 April 2015

Denim


You may or may not have seen this dress on my ASOS wishlist post previously and when they had 20% off last week I couldn't resist and bought it! Especially as I had a few pennies left over from pay day! Such a super comfy dress which suits being dressed up or down like I have with my converse high tops!

Also happy Easter! What are your plans?
Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am all about denim dresses right now, totally would have jumped at the chance to get this with 20% off too! suits you so well:)

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim dresses are so versatile and look good with converse. Love this outfit post!
    Gemma xx
    notyouraveragestyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, very on trend - also your hair is so cute! Wish I could dye mine blue x
    Almsee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! I'm obsessed with denim at the moment haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig