Thursday, 9 April 2015

Midi dress

Dress - New Look

Well hello there milk bottles for legs. Yep they are very white. Once the sun starts fully shining I will be putting on some Johnsons just to take the edge off the glaring paleness. I hate full on fake tan (I would look ridiculous) but I don't mind a bit of Johnsons as it's just a little covering.
During the Summer I tend to live in maxi and midi dresses/skirts so when I saw this dress in the New Look sale for £9 I thought it would be a perfect cover up. And I really like the open back detail.
I also bought these sandals from ASOS when they had there 20% off!

What have you been buying for Summer?
Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. gorgeous dress and your hair looks so cool and awesome <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress, looks perfect for summer days or evenings. The back is very cute.
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com
    @LilBlondeSammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress on you. Such a gorgeous print. And your hair looks incredible in this x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig