Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Kease


 Recently I went to the bloggers love fashion week where kease were showing casing their keyrings. Now I don't know about you but I'm continuously losing my keys in my backpack or big handbag so I thought this simple accessory would be perfect to slip onto the inside pocket of my bag! They also come in different designs, I thought this floral bird print was the cutest. This is also handy to go running with as I always have to buy active wear with pockets but now I can just slip this on my waist band! 

 Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig