Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Lady Like

Fishnets - Primark
Shoes - Ebay

I feel very lady like in this outfit. My mum spotted this skirt in her local New Look a little while ago and she said it made her think of me especially because I tend to wear longer lengths this time of year so when I went back to Cornwall last month I tried it on and had to buy it! I love a good midi skirt and this one is quite different to my other ones. I really love how structured it is. 

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love this outfit! That skirt is gorgeous, such a flattering shape on you too!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, that skirt is so gorgeous and classy! <3 Also, love your hair :) x

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com
    visit my blog if you like <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! Really like how your hair and the shoes make the outfit a bit more edgy :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/inspired-manish-arora.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, Sophie. But that necklace steals the show for me; just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig