Monday, 13 April 2015

Lifestyle: Camden

Lately I've been working a lot of weekends and having week days off, the downside to this is that all my friends tend to be at work so I've got used to doing things by myself. I quite enjoy the alone time! I decided to go for a wonder around Camden and this time take some photos to show you lovely people who don't live in London what Camden's like.
Camden is definitely  a tourist hot spot! Lots of qerky shops full of alt clothing and souvenirs. With lots of delicious places to eat including the usual chain restaurants such as wagamamas (my favourite), the diner, pubs etc then in the Camden stables they also have stalls selling street food. There are also stalls selling jewellery, bags etc which are always lovely to have a look around.

Have you ever been to Camden before?

Sophie! 
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These photos are great! Camden looks so vibrant :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love going to Camden! They always have such a good selection of food, street art and especially love the vintage clothing, nice post :)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ootd-carnaby.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Camden. Such a great place. They is just so much to do and its so creative.
    Food stalls are good too.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god i spent the entire autumn in camden but i haven't seen this places
    it's so cool!
    wow great Pictures <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig