Friday, 22 May 2015

4 dresses for £50!

I have become obsessed with ASOS, I can't stop buying from them especially with such low prices and after signing up to the ASOS premier! Definitely worth paying for, £9.95 for a year of free next day delivery!! My recent haul which I ordered on Monday and it arrived Tuesday was four dresses which came to under £50! 


Can you guess my favourite colour? The top two dresses do come in red as well. I'm sure these dresses will be appearing in outfit posts!
Are you as obsessed with ASOS as I am?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Asos is amazing, haven't had a haul in a while though! Love the off the shoulder dress!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig