Friday, 8 May 2015

Purple Rose

Fishnets - Primark

This is my new favourite dress and it cost me a whole £11.50! I had my eye on it for ages in the ASOS sale. It's one of those dresses you can easily layer up or simply wear on its own! Midi dresses with the side slits have really caught my eye this year, I think I now own four! This dress was really lovely to wear when we had the brief break through of sunshine last month. Where has the sunshine gone? All I see are grey skies.

What are your Summer essentials?

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig