Monday, 29 June 2015

Off the shoulder



Now I wasn't sure whether I wanted to post this outfit or not as I feel it is a very different look for me and got a little scared. But I thought why not I can delete it if I want to. Every shop I go into has the off the shoulder style which I am slowly beginning to love. This is one of those dresses which I will end up wearing dressed down as I'm really not used to dressing up anymore! These Clarks heel are super comfortable though, with the added padded cushion!

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I adore that dress! It is so perfect for summer!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scare myself when I wear something out of my comfort zone that's really not 'me'! The dress looks great though so definitey don't delete and your gorgeous blue hair adds a quirky twist :) x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! You look gorgeous!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! I think you can dress down or dress up the off shoulder dress easily! It's such a versatile piece to wear!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig