Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Sunflower Co-ord


I've had this dress since last year and only just worked out how to adjust the skirt so I can wear it as a co-ord, duh! Yep definitely a bit stupid. For anyone as silly as me there are two little buttons on the side which I never noticed only the poppers! 
This dress is what I would call a holiday dress as it never seems sunny enough in England to wear it! I'm addicted to sunflower print my Summer wardrobe is full of it and I'm sure I wont stop buying it.

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the sunflowers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig