Friday, 10 July 2015

Floral midi

Back pack - Accessorize
Sandals - Pull & Bear via Ebay

This dress at the moment is my favourite especially for this time of year. Summer = Florals and midis. My wardrobe is being taken over by them! I actually wore this outfit to my boyfriends family get together, it was a beautiful day full of food, drink and rounders! What more could you ask for?!? I apologise I definitely should have given my hair a good brush and probably a wash too! Unfortunately this is a regular occurrence. I bought this backpack at a Monsoon/Accessorize sample sale, if you live in London you really need to head to sample sales! They are the best.

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That dress is adorable - I love a midi.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress, Sophie. The print is just gorgeous. And such a cute backpack too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! That dress is really pretty and I love the colour of that bag. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig