Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Graduation day!

If you follow me on instagram then you would know that last week I finally had my graduation! I finished University back in September but our graduation wasn't put on until now! Only 10 months later....Oh well it was lovely to see everyone again in my class and a good reason to finally get both of my parents up to London!
So what have I been up to since finishing University? Well  I've stayed in London, after moving here for University I'm not leaving anytime soon. I don't really talk much about what I actually do as my full time job or what I even studied at uni. So lets start there, I am now a qualified paediatric nurse well officially children and young persons nurse. So I look after babies, children and teenagers when they are admitted to hospital for all different types of reasons. I was lucky enough that I was offered an interview for a job on my final placement and they gave me a job which is what I'm still doing. It's hardcore at times but I'm learning a lot and really really enjoy it.
Straight from finishing uni I took two months off to spend time in Cornwall and to go on holiday to New York with my mum! Definitely needed the break after hardcore studying and being on placement. Then I started my job in November.
My dream is to travel the world, particularly Asia but I need to save up more money and get more experience and work before I can go. My plan was to work for a year then go but I need more experience from work so someone will employ me when I get back!

Have you graduated recently? What are your plans?

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Congrats on graduating! You must be so happy! Doing some travelling will be so much fun - definitely worth the money.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You look ace, love your hair! Where in asia are you looking to go? I've been to Singapore & Japan if you ever need tips!
    x GNAR MOSH x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig