Monday, 17 August 2015

Wishlist: Suede


I am seeing suede everywhere I go now, shops and online so I thought as I don't have enough money to buy anything at the moment due to coming back from holiday I thought why not do a little wishlist!?! Especially as I haven't put one together for a while now.
I have had my eye on the Missguided fringe jacket for a while now and super tempted to buy it on my next payday as my leather jacket is dying but I don't want it to be too cropped! 
I saw the Zara two piece jacket and skirt whilst at the airport and I was so close to buying it, already regretting it!

Have you bought any suede yet this season?
Sophie!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving these picks! I can't get enough of suede either - a tan a-line skirt is definitely on my wishlist! The frinjedjacket is such an amazing find!

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig