Saturday, 10 October 2015

Contrast

Fishnets - Primark (similar)
Shoes - Converse

Oh hey look I've posted an outfit! I'm pretty shocked at myself for even managing to do this let alone knowing that I have others scheduled....
I've done a little bit of shopping recently and these two pieces are recent purchases. I've been wanting a new leather skirt for a while and saw this in Zara for £25 and couldnt resist as it fits beautifully.
This tshirt is from Monki via ASOS and it's totally different to anything I own, for starters it has colour in it and I really like the high neck. I think I will also pair this tshirt with my pinafores/dungarees.

Sophie!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the top! :)

    Just found your blog, maybe following?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig