Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Lifestyle: Shake Shack

Shake Shack is probably my favourite burger place at the moment! Every time I leave there my belly is extremely happy. I'm a vegetarian so obviously don't eat the meat burger but I go with my boyfriend who lives for meat so I think I have a fair overview of the menu!

There is only one vegetarian burger which is a mushroom burger fried with cheese. And oh man it is delicious. I have it with a side of the cheese fries. Now I think these are things that keep me going back! The American style cheese sauce is so delicious I wish I could eat it everyday! Yes I would be the size of a house but it would definitely be worth it. 

My boyfriend and I spend about £22 for the both of us which I think is alright for a burger, fries and a drink each. A nice treat. There's usually a queue to order but it moves pretty quickly, order, find a seat and wait anxiously for your buzzer that they give you to go off so you can collect your yummy meal. 

Shake Shack is originally from America and has spread to London I've only been to the Covent Garden shake shack but there's also one in Stratford. Unfortunately it hasn't reached outside of London but I'm sure it will soon. 

Have you tried Shack Shake?
Sophie!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need this in my belly now ! haha! Yum ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those fries look to die for <3
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig