Thursday, 1 October 2015

Look back - Autumn 2014

As you may or may not be aware I haven't been posting lately and decided to take the time out to write up lots of posts so I can start posting regularly and give me time to catch up! So I thought I would start off with some Autumn outfit inspiration taking a look at my favourite Autumn outfits from 2014. I always love looking at old outfits to see how I can refresh them this season.
I think I'm going to dip dye my hair blue again after seeing these photos! Definitely prefer it to my purple at the moment! As you can properly tell I love a good roll neck and pinafore that definitely wont be changing this year! I have seen some lovely striped roll necks from ASOS and Topshop that I have my eye on. Chunky boots and faux fur will be showing up in my outfit posts too I presume.

Did you have any go to A/W staples?
Sophie!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig