Saturday, 24 October 2015

Morticia

Gilet - Dorothy Perkins (similar)
Tights - Primark (similar)

Following the Halloween inspiration post why not post an all black outfit? Photoing an all black outfit proves a little difficult or maybe this dress isn't as nice as I think it is! I always wear longer lengths when the sun is out to cover my skin but I'm trying to bring this into the Autumn/Winter fashion as I find it super comfortable to wear. Because I'm only nearly 5ft2 I always avoided longer lengths well this is about to change. 
I bought this gilet last year and when I dug it back out of storage I fell back in love. It's so cosy and easy to wear. Especially this time of year when it's not cold enough to fully wrap up.

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really like this outfit, you look really nice :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, I love the combination of the dress and the boots! I have also been avoiding long dresses but I really want to change that. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig