Friday, 30 October 2015

My Old Dutch

My friend Rose and I went to My Old Dutch in Holborn central London recently and oh man they have such delicious pancakes! They have a huge selection of sweet and savoury pancakes plus other options if you don't fancy pancakes such as salad (gross) and nachoes. Waffles are also on the menu which are always a great alternative. 
Rose and I started with a savoury pancake to share it was topped with asaragus, mushrooms, onions, olives and cheese! The pancake was huge I was full after I finished my half but I had to have a sweet one too! Our sweet pancakes we shared had banana, cream and delicious caramel sauce on the side! I rolled out of the door I was so full but so content. 
I would definitely recommend this place, it's lovely and relaxed and you won't leave unsatisfied!
Have you been to My Old Dutch?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig