Monday, 16 November 2015

All about the layering

 
Shoes - Dr Martens via ebay

Layering is perfect for Winter when it comes to wearing your sleeveless dresses in the cold cold weather. I picked this stripe high neck top up from H&M last week. I haven't shopped in H&M in a very long time and if you follow me on instagram you would have seen my purchases! I got a little excited about their glittery jumpers and they're at such a good price. I've had my eye on this Zatchels bag for a super long time and my mummy bought it for me as a graduation present! I am on lucky girl my muma does spoil me. 

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig