Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Boohoo Black Friday


Dress - Boohoo*
Mesh body - Boohoo*
Tights - Boohoo*
Boots - Dr Martens

Boohoo asked me to put together an all black outfit for black Friday and how could I turn that offer down? All black is my favourite, these days all my outfits seem to be all black! Wannabe goth. My favourite thing about this outfit is the mesh body, it's perfect for layering and definitely will get a lot of wear this Winter. 
I'm super excited for the black Friday deals to start, especially all the clothing deals I wont be leaving my computer Friday! I'm going to try and buy everyone's Christmas presents.
Is there anything you are hoping goes into the sale?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig