Saturday, 7 November 2015

Oh Jenny!

Dress - Zara
Socks - Primark

With the plaits and the floaty sleeves I feel a little bit like Jenny from Forrest Gump. Even though she was a train wreck she was beautiful. Oh Jenny. Well enough about Forrest Gump lets talk outfit.
I picked this dress up from Zara in September and now I can't find it on their site to link it. It  reminds me of Christmas, I know it's a little early but I think its the deep green that does it. I really love the feel of the faux suede on this dress and how the sleeve aren't too over the top like some of the bell sleeved dresses I have seen recently. 


Sophie!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You look lovely! I really love the colour, I don't own enough things in green, that deep pine green is ideal for Christmas as well! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress and the color of it it's lovely! Eva
    http://www.evas-place.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuuute! I love that you can see the beautiful green of the dress in the last photo, it's gorgeous <3

    Kristy x

    www.theballadofmywanderingtoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, love that dress! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh I love the movie!! Also, you look fab!!

    xo,
    Not Your Type Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely outfit, you look great. I love the dress, the sleeves are really cool. :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/11/clean-and-natural.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig