Tuesday, 3 November 2015

That Leather Skirt

Tights - Primark (similar)

I have been wanting this skirt for SO long now but just couldn't justify spending £60ish on it so I waited and I waited and finally it went in the sale for £35 and I couldn't say no to that so I bought and I have no regrets!! It is so pretty and feels lovely on. This skirt is the type you can dress up or wear casual like I am here. Yep 100% in love.
Enough about the skirt I am also really enjoying tshirts at the moment especially these 90's style ones. I picked this up whilst back in Cornwall last month and have worn it a little too much! 

Is there anything you are waiting to go into the sale.?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You look so pretty hun!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing up a skirt like this in new look for so long! yours is such a gorgeous colour

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, it looks amazing on you! Well I'm waiting for a coat from Topshop to go into sale, but I doubt that this will ever happen. Probably when winter is over haha.

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your t-shirt. I am a big lover of stripes! They're so cute. I love your skirt too.

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a decent pair of boots for the winter but I always seem to buy them the week before they go half price in New Look. Will wait a few weeks more and see if there's any new offers. Love the t-shirt and skirt combination.

    Roxie | The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig