Friday, 26 February 2016

Winter Sparkles


Top - Monki
Boots - Harley Davidson via depop

Oh hi there! Remember me? Yep that's right I'm back in the blogosphere. I was going go to delay posting for a little longer but I managed to write lots of posts so I'm a head of my schedule. And I have a fancy new blog design! Still a few things to do but a lot better then before. Thank you pipdig!

During Christmas and New Year I saw everyone wearing sparkles and as soon is it's over no one is wearing them anymore and probably all thinking about Spring, so I thought hey why not continue to rep the sassy sparkles! I bought this top from Monki and it is so lovely, I love a good long sleeve top perfect for wearing with skirts and jeans! Sadly these boots I bought from depop just don't fit me :( I love them but can't cope with scrunched up toes so they are going back on sale via depop and I have now a new pair of boots from UNIF!

Hope you like my first post back,
Sophie!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. love the jumper! http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Im wondering whether its still okay to wear velvet now xmas is over with!
    How I wish I had blonde hair so I could put fun colours in it without loads of fuss.

    Hannah
    www.thewerefox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkly top girl! :)
    http://cherieedle.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/shaggy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit, I especially love the skirt X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig