Monday, 14 March 2016

Check Pinafore



Oh look another outfit post, oh and another pinafore! If you haven't noticed I just love a good pinafore. They are just so easy to wear. I always feel they make you look like you've made an effort when you totally haven't. My mum actually bought this for me for Christmas, she's a good egg. I recently picked up these creepers via depop for £15, bargain. I used to alway get mine from Shoe Zone but after my last pair fell apart from wearing them continuously I discovered that they no longer were stocking them :( So I searched and searched and finally found this beautiful pair! Unfortunately they are already getting battered as I keep wearing them on nights out!

Sophie!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Very nice combination. The shoes are so pretty :)

    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun outfit! The combination of your shoes and the jumper are just darling and I love how they totally work together to make this outfit POP!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, I love the combination of the dress and the shoes! x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pinafore is so cute, I love how you have paired it with the roll neck as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutie! Love your pinafore dress!

    www.paigejoanna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute pinafore!! I want your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look, I follow you on bloglovin <3

    DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
    (IG : @Saskiabzn)
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ur hair! i wish i could wear it like that but mine is to wavy!

    With kindest kisses from,
    Amasingly - Light, Love, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig