Thursday, 3 March 2016

Gothenburg

If you follow me on Instagram you may or may not know that my boyfriend took me to Gothenburg for my birthday! It was such a lovely weekend away especially as it was so snowy! My favourite. We stayed in a really lovely hotel in the centre of the city which had the most amazing breakfast buffet, definitely ate far too much. We spent our time exploring the city by foot which is super easy to navigate around. We also took a trip to Jönköping to finally watch an ice hockey game, definitely would love to play myself! 
 
My favourite part of the trip was probably John and I building a snow man whilst drunk at midnight. We were meant to go to a gig but I was too sleepy as it was the day we travelled and our flight was delayed due to a bomb scare in Gothenburg and we had make a stop in Oslo. I would definitely recommend Gothenburg for a long weekend but you better take lots of krona as it is a little pricey!

Have you been to Gothenburg?
Sophie!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Omg lucky girl! Gothenburg looks stunning and I love that it's such a unique and out of the box choice for a romantic getaway. Plus it must be nice having snow, the U.K. has been lacking it lately! Xo
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig