Friday, 25 March 2016

Kilt and Biker Jacket

Kilt - Charity Shop

I think this is probably my favourite outfit at the moment and most of it was a bargain. I recently picked up this kilt in my local charity shop for £4.50, as soon as I saw it I had to have it! It's a bit different as it has buckles on each side which fasten the skirt together. Now this biker jacket was also a steal, I had my eye on it for a while then forgot about it but whilst browsing the Ark sale back in January when they had 50% off I managed to get this for £8! Unfortunately Ark has now closed down, sad times. I'm debating whether to put patches on it....My boyfriend has patches all over his denim jacket and I want to patch something of my own after sewing all of his on! I will think.
On to these booooots! I love them, I love UNIF! I know UNIF has been around a lot on the blogosphere but it's well deserved their boots and clothes are super amazing, I want it all! I'm poor so that's definitely not happening. One day, one day!

Have you found any bargains recently?
Sophie!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ah this look is so perfect! Obsessed with the skirt and boots <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig