Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Life Lately

So after my little Winter break away from blogging you may want to know what I was up to? Well nothing much really, I felt like my life got taken over by work, if you work for the NHS you will definitely understand where I'm coming from. Winter in Hospitals is tough both on the staff and the patients. So when I had time off all I wanted to do was sleep and finally get to see my boyfriend and friends.


On my days off where people were all working and I didn't have the motivation to blog I watched a lot of Netflix, read many a book on my kindle and completed other non-brain challenging activities such as jigsaws and colouring my adult colouring book.
So all in all I've become an old lady at the ripe age of 26 I am already 86. After getting frustrated with my old lady life I have started blogging again. Writing, taking and editing photos and styling outfits always gets my brain ticking.
So now I am officially out of my rut. I have taken February to write up as many posts as possible and even treated myself to a new blog revamp!!
So I hope my little amount of followers haven't completely forgot about me. I feel now I have my blogging mojo back.

Sophie!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Lovely shots! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks lovely, the guys at Pipdig are great! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it's been good month for you just to chill and refresh! Your blog looks fantastic, I'm so glad to have found it xx

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back. Taking a break sometimes is so needed! I've had many breaks from blogging, when it's just a hobby and not a career it can get a bit much and it's important to put life first :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post! <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its good to take a break sometimes to just enjoy life and clear your mind - we've definitely had our share of that between the two of us on our blog. Sounds like you had a nice time!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt the same over winter too! I think winter is generally when a lot of bloggers seem to get in a bit of a rut with it! It feels good to be back though doesn't it :)

    Charlotte Harvs | Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig