Monday, 7 March 2016

Witchy Vibes



I love love love this motel dress! I've had it for a while now and still wear it all the time. It's the type of dress you can wear most days or nights. I can't get enough of the sun and moon print. In my velvet wishlist post back in December you may have seen that I had my eye on this velvet kimono from Monki and it finally went in the Sale in January and I couldn't resist not buying it! It's really comfortable to wear and adds a different feel to the outfit.
Hope you all had a good weekend and aren't feeling to fragile this Monday morning,

Sophie!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looove this look, your hair is gorgeous too! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Looks great!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Wish I could pull this look off. You do it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with Motel things! I've had a sneaky peak at the summer collection and I literally cannot wait! Fab outfit here babes
    Harriet @ HASH Boutique x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig