Monday, 18 April 2016

Double Leopard Print

Top - New Look via ASOS Now on sale £3.50
Skirt - ASOS Now on sale £7

I know I'm a bit late to the trend but I am really loving off the shoulder tops. I bought this one and another plain black one in the ASOS sale and I have fallen in love. I thought I would get annoyed with it possibly slipping down but it stayed in it's place. 
I originally wore this top with a leather skirt for an evening with my friends and I did feel a little like Cat Slater, mutton dressed as lamb, you know leopard print and leather has always been a bit trashy!

Did you buy anything from the ASOS sale?
Sophie!

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Ah you look beautiful Sophie! love this top and skirt combo, I'm so into off the shoulder styles at the moment as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double leo ? Of course I love it ! Especially off the shoulder and on Creepers !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love your outfit and style! you look gorgeous :) Such a great outfit inspiration :)

    xx Jamie| With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute top! Also love that it matches the shoes :) x

    - LS
    http://www.sephira.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shoes!
    Jill
    http://www.jilldap.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style! And what a bargain for the top and skirt!!

    Lovely blog,
    Natalie xxx
    www.madeinchina91.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, especially the belt! X
    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit! Love your choker and the shoes are the coolest thing I've seen lately.

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit and pretty top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you have styled the double leopard. That top is lovely! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that skirt, I think the prints make such a fun outfit x
    Emily Lavenders

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful rocker chic look. The skirt and shoes are fantastic!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes Sophie! Killing it! So in love with everything about this you ultimate babe!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig