Friday, 22 April 2016

Dungaree Dress


Oh man I really need to get my dip dye redone it's looking a little bit faded! Hopefully I can persuade one of my friends to do it for my super soon! I bought this dungaree dress from ASOS recently and I love it! It's so easy to wear which means I've lived in it since it arrived.
At the moment I can't stop wearing super comfortable trainers, the thought of putting anything else on sends instant pains through my old lady feet. Vans and converse it is.

Oh and happy Friday! Sadly I'm working all weekend! What are your plans?

Sophie!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This outfit is as cute as a button & I adore your hair!!!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks great! <3
    http://fotmagstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look, love the dress! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your vans! I've never seen them in that color before

    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool. I love how casual and stylish your outfit looks :) Also, love the turquoise ombre!
    Love from Boston,
    Charlotte Luisa | charlotteluisa1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig