Friday, 29 April 2016

Spring Floral

Shoes - Dr Martens via ebay
Choker - Depop (similar)

When you think Spring has finally arrived the weather goes in the total opposite direction! Looking out the window now it definitely looks like Spring but it's still so cold! Fingers crossed that the warm sunshine will make an appearance sooooon.
So back to the outfit, I have found my new favourite piece culottes, whether it's bottoms or jumpsuits I want them all! This one is from New Look which is now in the sale for £13. I love how they cover quite a lot of my skin but I can still feel summery and not too hot! As I am extremely pale I don't like to flash too much skin and it will get burnt!

I'm off for a spa day today then working the weekend. Do you have any exciting plans?

Sophie!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. such a lovely jumpsuit, it looks fab on you Sophie! love the styling too xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig