Monday, 4 April 2016

These boots are made for walking

Boots

I love a good chunky black shoe whatever the weather so I thought I would share a few that I have my eye on at the moment. Well actually I've got the Unif ankle boots with the buckles, they are so pretty! (Worn in previous post) I waited for a long time for them to go on sale at ASOS and when they finally did my parents got them for me for my birthday! It was a tough choice between the three pairs from UNIF. Dr Martens are probably my favourite shoe company followed closely by Vagabonds. I can't get enough of them!
What are you favourite shoe brands?

Sophie!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Oh my god these are all gorgeous! Unif and Vagabond do the best boots X
    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those velvet boots look amazing !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots are definitely my downfall! I would have all in this list if I could

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a chunky black shoe too... My shoe of choice on a night out. Comfy but looks cool. I like all of the shoes in the picture! Especially the Unif boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dr marten Chelsea style boots! I own way too many pairs of boots already though!
    Amy xx
    Call Me Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never bought any chunky shoes but these look lovely. I want to get some heeled DMs as apparently they're the comfiest shoes ever.

    <a href="www.bylaurenjane.co.uk>Lauren - bylaurenjane xxx</a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a pair of Chelsea boots and I really love them! Great selection!

    What to wear for Spring on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boots are my weakness! I absolutely love boots and after looking at this post, I might need to add a new pair of boots to my collection! xx

    http://leahrachelgoth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in tropical area so I couldn't wear boots cause it's way too hot :(

    Liz.
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're suckers for chunky shoes and have had the vagabonds for years but they're probably getting old - will have to invest in one of these :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many cool shoes.... Now I have to break into a bank:P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig