Saturday, 14 May 2016

April Instagram

Carrying on with the monthly instagram round ups! Really love looking back through each month and seeing what I actually got up to! Yes this one is a tad late as we're half way through May but oh well I got busy. So April mostly consisted of park days, parties, days out and of course lots of junk food! Pretty much sums my life up! Oh and I also started running again! My aim this year is to get up to 6 miles. Last year I got up to 4 so fingers crossed I can run that far, doesn't sound much but for me it feels like a marathon! People who can run at are super crazy!

Hope your April was lovely, what did you get up to?
Sophie!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great pics! Your outfits look lovely
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig