Friday, 20 May 2016

Feels like Summer

Culottes - ASOS sale
Sandals - Missguided sale

This outfit is sale crazy! I got all of these pieces during the Winter sales and now it's finally time to wear them! Please sunshine stick around! I am desperate for a blazing hot Summer. Off the shoulder and culottes are my favourite trends at the moment, I can't get enough of them! I see them everywhere and love it, for a change! Usually if it's everywhere I can't stand it, probably by the Summer I will be sick of it.

Sophie!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You look awesome, love the outfit!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful skirt!!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Serein
    https://sereinwu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so gorgeous Sophie, love these culottes! xx
    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig